600 S Tyler St, Amarillo, TX 79101
Play a small part in making a huge difference to a local non-profit!
AAF-Amarillo is rewarding one local do-gooder – The Salvation Army in Amarillo – with pro bono graphic design and advertising/communication assistance through our new AAF-Amarillo Good Works Project.
Here’s where you come in: We’ll ask each of our 70-member-strong group to contribute a small effort, using our vast array of skill sets, toward marketing and advertising assistance to help The Salvation Army promote its causes. What a great opportunity to help our community as a club!
How does the Good Works Project Work?
1. Stephanie Pena, public relations/donor development director of The Salvation Army in Amarillo, will present to us at 11:45 a.m. on March 14 at the Amarillo Club. She’ll describe her organization and the areas in which she needs a little extra help, primarily campaign awareness through better visuals that can be used throughout the local area.
2. We’ll have the opportunity to ask questions to best understand Stephanie’s campaign awareness needs.
3. We’ll each sign up for teams, where we’ll be given small tasks toward the greater project.
i. Social Media
ii. Graphics/Print Collateral
iv. Other TBD
4. Can’t make it to the meeting? Don’t worry! We’ll send emails to club members for opportunities to sign up for the team that best fits your skill sets.
5. We’ll collaborate over email to complete our tasks over the next couple months.
6. In May, we’ll personally present our plan to Stephanie. Anyone is welcome to participate in our presentation to The Salvation Army!
Thank you for participating in this great new program for AAF-Amarillo and our community!